$SUPR tokens are ERC-20 compliant, meaning they live on the Ethereum blockchain.
Binance Smart Chain has a BEP20 token standard that functions similarly to Ethereum ERC-20 standard. BEP20 is a developer-friendly token standard that allows anyone to deploy fungible digital currencies or tokens on Binance Smart Chain.
We want to give our Players the ability to switch between chains whenever they want by creating a bridge between the two.
A bridge allows users to migrate their tokens from one chain to another. The bridge will work as follows:
- A user sends his tokens to the bridge on the Ethereum blockchain.
- These tokens are safely locked inside an escrow account.
- The secure deposit is communicated to the bridge running on the Binance Smart Chain.
- The user is now allowed to withdraw an equivalent amount of tokens on the Binance Smart Chain into their wallet.
- The reverse direction works in an identical manner. Any $SUPR token holder will be able to instantly transfer their tokens between Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
All these operations are fully operated by the bridge software, and transparent to the users, who will just see $SUPR withdrawn from their account on one side, and credited on the other side (excluding a small transfer fee that will be paid directly in $SUPR). The bridge requires a wallet that exists on both sides with the same address (such as a Metamask wallet).
Being available on the Ethereum blockchain and the Binance Smart Chain, it will be possible to trade $SUPR on both Uniswap (Ethereum) and Pancakeswap (BSC) decentralized exchanges.